Head of Content
— Leading Multi-Channel Retailer
Salary: £50k - £60k
- UK leading Specialist Retailer.
- Huge Business Performance Growth YOY.
- Strategic Content Leadership role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a consistently high achieving business as their Head of Content. This leading UK retailer is head and shoulders above their competitors and continually looking and successfully pushing boundaries through their digital channels.
What you’ll be doing
As the Head of Content you will manage and develop a content team acting as the conduit between the social team and SEO team. Reporting into the Marketing Director you will manage onsite and offsite content strategy which supports the needs of social requirements of SEO. This includes managing an SEO content agency with a view to bring this in-house long term.
Monitoring web traffic and reporting on content metrics whilst optimising content in accordance to SEO recommendations. You will be working with product and creative teams developing, implementing, creating and maintaining content for category landing/content pages.
As well as working with the wider business you will be engaging with senior management and ambassadors/influencers for both onsite and offsite.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid experience working as a Senior Content Manager ideally within an eCommerce business or an agency dealing with eCommerce clients.
- Very strong editorial & copywriter background, career history.
- Working with production teams, understanding the running of a studio from a content perspective and taking the lead for all content involved.
- Experience with Ampliance and WordPress.
- Sound experience of SEO and its basics.
- Experience of managing agencies.
- Able to work within a fast-paced, high volume, fast turnaround environment.
- Experience communication with different teams and ability to collaboratively work together. with them to reach the companies goals.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary up to 60k, 15% Bonus plus great benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident Senior Content Specialist who wants a new challenge in a business they can really make change and develop quickly, owning and driving content across all channels of the business.
Get in touch with Kat now for more information – 0117 9269 530