You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Manager
— Leading eCommerce Brand
- No.1 eCommerce brand in their field.
- Broad and strategic Digital Marketing role.
- Significant budgets and a chance to work at amazing scale.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity with a leading retailer in the space. As highlighted above, they are a market leader in their field which means significant investment into eCommerce to ensure they keep driving growth in the right direction. The Digital Marketing Manager will work across a broad number of channels to align the digital strategy to the overarching goals of the business.
What you'll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Digital, you will work with the internal team and agency resource to deliver against the goals set from your overarching strategy. This is a highly strategic role where you’ll use your experience and insight into customer behaviour to align set targets to the wider goals of the business. We’re looking for a senior candidate here who is used to working with large budgets, managing agencies and being a leader in digital acquisition.
There are a range of channels at your disposal here including Paid Search / Shopping, SEO, Affiliates, and Display / Retargeting / Programmatic. Working alongside the broader marketing team will help to make sure there is a joined up marketing strategy, and the messaging is consistent across all channels. You’ll also liaise with various partners and remain up to date with cutting-edge trends, bringing these into the business where you spot opportunities to drive growth.
What experience you'll need
- Digital Marketing experience for an eCommerce / retail brand.
- Leadership experience to coach / develop others and comfortable managing external agencies.
- Broad channel experience across SEO, Paid Search, Affiliates and Display / Retargeting.
- Confident liaising with a range of stakeholders internally and externally.
- Passion for digital / eCommerce and creating the best possible customer experience.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer, so please get in touch for more information. There’s a fantastic culture here too with a raft of benefits, available on request.
Drop Joe a line to hear more information on the role.