— Household name
- Exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable market leader.
- Own strategy and manage large scale campaigns.
- Make a real impact.
A really exciting opportunity has arisen for an SEO Manager to join a huge UK household brand. While this dynamic business has achieved some good results in SEO, there is significant room for improvement, which is where you come in.
What you’ll be doing
This role covers all aspects of SEO, so you will need to have a broad and thorough skillset in order to really shape the overarching strategy. You will be responsible for creating and implementing strategy and measuring and reporting on performance, working alongside their chosen SEO agency.
Your role will focus on both on page and off page SEO activity. Day to day you’ll manage the website architecture, content and link building, alongside tracking, reporting and reviewing website analytics and organic campaigns. You’ll work in tandem with the content and PPC teams, creating and optimising engaging content to drive SEO and maximising the relationship between SEO and PPC to drive search traffic and revenue.
There’s a massive opportunity to make a positive impact here, the team are always striving to improve on previous successes and push their reach forward.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience with hands-on technical SEO.
- Extensive experience leading, shaping and executing SEO strategy.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Familiar with SEO tools i.e Screaming Frog, ahrefs, Moz, Buzzstream and other standard SEO software.
- Strong track record leading SEO in a fast paced, agile business with measurable results.
- Highly results driven, understanding the importance of SEO within a business.
- Motivated to take on a new challenge where you’ll have the autonomy to make a significant impact.
- SEO experience from an eCommerce environment would be ideal.
What you’ll get in return
A salary of up to £50k is on offer here (dependant on experience). There is also a discretionary company bonus and benefits including free gym, free parking, excellent training and development and life insurance, to name just a few.
Please get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this role!