You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Process Engineer
— Revolutionary Bioscience scale-up
- Part of an emerging sector
- Strong career progression opportunities
This is an opportunity to join an exciting bioscience innovator, offering market leading science within a fast-growing sector. In line with ambitious growth, they are seeking Senior Process Engineer to join the team in Cambridge.
What you’ll be doing:
As a process engineer you’ll be responsible for the modelling and scale up to pilot plant, covering Bioreactor design and experimentation, process and media optimisation, co-ordination of Engineering projects, and working with team to ensure the R&D process is robust and scalable.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Strong process development or cell/gene therapy technology development/engineering.
- Chemical Engineering or Bioengineering - Master’s Degree (MEng/M.Sc.).
- Bioreactor design and operation, and stem cell/mammalian cell bioprocessing/culture.
- Good GMP and ISO standards.
- Able to develop PFD, P&IDS, mechanical designs, HZAOP and SOPs.
Nice to have experience:
- PhD in a similar subject field.
- Worked with CROs.
- Experience in start-ups or scale-ups and/or novel projects.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
To be part of a company that could go through exponential growth in a very disruptive market, with the potential for equity and superb career development.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Roy Bennett