You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Cardiff based Marketing Agency.
- Award winning Marketing Agency.
- Working with global brands.
- Managing the agencies lead account.
We are partnering with this agency in searching for an impressive Account Manager with passion and drive to join one Cardiff’s top agencies. As an Account Manager you'll play an integral role within the client services team, managing a variety of projects and nurturing and developing the client relationship for the agencies biggest account. Working closely with the Senior Account Manager, Agency MD and your client, you'll swiftly establish yourself as a confident member of the team, digesting briefs, managing the creative and studio process, delivering campaigns on time and on budget, attending client meetings, presenting work to clients and ensuring status reports are kept up to date.
What you'll be doing
This role is to be part of the team managing the Agencies leading Account working closely with a SAM, Agency MD, data planners to plan and execute ongoing direct marketing campaigns. You must have a strong ability in direct mail and project management arena. The focus on this account is to continually build and grow existing strong relationships, retain all current business and deliver grow new opportunities for this core strategic partnership.
As an Account Manager with a solid knowledge of agency processes, you'll bring a wealth of knowledge of direct marketing principles, including CRM, database marketing and a good knowledge of email campaigns. Youll have the ability to build relationships with ease and you'll keep a cool head under pressure, if you're a fun loving individual with bags of ambition you'll hit the ground running.
What experience you'll need
- You must be happy to focus on a single client portfolio which some management alongside of a similar yet smaller account.
- Experience in campaign engagement includes, but may not be limited to:
- Creative implementation of concepts (created by the brand agency) onto all direct material output including data / insights management to final production including processing, print, laser and mailing.
- Creative development of brand material for project launch campaign (email projects, coding, print proofs, direct mail packs and some print ads, digital banners, websites etc).
- Experience within CRM/DM/Email Marketing.
What you'll get in return for your experience
You can expect a starting salary depending on experience, and the opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented in the industry.
This is an urgent requirement so if you meet the above criteria, get in touch with Jade today.