Application Security Engineer
— digital transformation
- Exciting time to be joining a company who are currently going through a big digital transformation
- Great benefits package flexible working hours, 12% pension, bonus
- Commitment to develop your skills within security
An opportunity is available for an Application Security Engineer to join a financial services company in Cardiff who are currently going through a huge digital transformation. Your role will be to analyse applications from a security perspective and work closely with the development teams to help resolve any identified security issues. This is a great opportunity for someone who has recently graduated from University or is working in a junior security role and is passionate about cyber security.
What skills you’ll need
- Degree in a Cyber Security, Computer Science or related subject
- Deep interest in cyber security
- Use of Hack the Box, Bug Bounty, Github etc
What you’ll be doing
You will work closely with the Head of Security to develop yourself into a role as an Application Security Engineer. You will help improve the security of the software development life cycle along with its tools and processes. Help implement and support new application security technologies to meet business requirements in line with latest industry trends and best practices.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On offer is a salary £30,000- £40,000, you will also receive 12% pension, annual bonus, 27.5 days holiday, life cover 10 x salary, salary sacrifice scheme (private dental, health insurance, retail vouchers, cycle to work scheme), on-site gym and a discounted staff restaurant.
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530.