— Agile // Progressive Tech Environment // Sitecore Specialists
- Best Digital Product Business in South Wales.
- Huge investment in training and development.
- Exposure the latest methodologies, awesome projects and fun team.
A talented Back-End .Net Developer is needed to join one of the biggest and best Digital Product business' in South Wales at their amazing studio in Cardiff. They have multiple offices across major cities within the UK and are continuing their growth at a fast pace. This is an exciting opportunity for someone that wants to either continue using or learn Sitecore in an extremely driven, friendly and fun environment.
What skills you'll need
- Expert understanding of the .Net Framework (MVC, .Net Core, API’s).
- Commercial awareness of Continuous Integration methodologies and toolsets (Azure DevOps and build & release pipelines).
- Proven exposure to service orientated architectures.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio IDE.
- Experience of component based solution development.
- Understanding of Sitecore or desire to learn/use daily.
- They work within an Agile scrum set-up so any experience or understanding of this would be desirable.
What you'll be doing
Your primary responsibility will be working with the team to deliver end-to-end web based solutions, developing well-renowned, big brand websites, taking a lead on key projects when required and developing new features throughout. Part of the role will also involve investigating customers problems, working with other team members to solve technical issues and to produce realistic time estimates. You’ll be working in a collaborative team so when necessary, its all about helping any other colleagues when they need it (of course this help goes both ways!). You’ll be supporting existing customer websites and making sure set processes and standards are being kept to throughout.
What you'll get in return for your talents
With a salary of up to £45K DOE, this is a great opportunity to join an award-winning company that provides fantastic training, development and working culture for their staff with a large amount of funding in place for training and CPD. Part of this is attending tech meetups and conferences where possible but they'll also support wherever else they can for you to build your technical knowledge and abilities. All developers are able to work directly with customers, providing a sense of real professional responsibility. With smart offices and a fun environment along with the usual Friday drinks, Games, team events/socials, hackathons, football/sports teams and more.
If you're ready to join a truly amazing company and push your career forward, then please send your CV to Tareek now (01179269530).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Monetisation solutionsLocation:LondonSalary:£55K - £75K
— Popular green-tech companyLocation:BristolSalary:£40K-£65K
— Bristol - Digital AgencyLocation:BristolType:Salary:up to £400 p/day