Cyber Security Incident Response
— flexible working hours
- Exciting time to be joining a company who are currently going through a big digital transformation
- Great benefits package, flexible working hours, 12% pension, annual bonus
- Commitment to develop your skills within security
A financial services company is looking for a Cyber Security Incident Responder to join their team in Cardiff. They are a global business and they are currently going through a big digital transformation. They are a business that value their employee’s well-being and ensure that they provide a great work life balance. You will be supporting the cyber security operations and incident response for all aspects within the security team and ensuring the procedures, threats and issues and effectively managed.
What skills you’ll need
- Experience with security operations that protect data, infrastructure and applications
- Advanced knowledge of Cyber Security intelligence, threat hunting and malware analysis
- Solid incident response skills
- Experience in countering threat actors
- Vulnerability tools (Splunk/ Alert Logic/ Nessus/ Alien Vault etc)
- Technical knowledge of operating systems and networks
- Shell scripting and programming knowledge
What you’ll be doing
You will collaborate with the internal and external stakeholders to deliver cyber security intelligence and incident response. You will help implement attack frameworks such as OWASP or MITRE ATT&CK. You will provide technical expertise on supported tools and services to the business and IT teams and work closely with the vendors to enhance security for products and deliver greater value for the business. In order to help the business, react quicker and make better informed decisions you will deliver value added awareness, notification, communication and response. You will provide hands on supports of technical cyber security issues and improve maintenance and tracking of logs and alerts for audits.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On offer is a salary up to £58,000, you will also receive 12% pension, annual bonus, 27.5 days holiday, life cover 10 x salary, salary sacrifice scheme (private dental, health insurance, retail vouchers, cycle to work scheme), on-site gym and a discounted staff restaurant.
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530.