— FinTech Firm
- On-prem and cloud data development.
- Work in a team of data engineers and architects.
- Develop BI solutions, databases and scalable infrastructure.
This client is migrating to the cloud to utilise new data services. They are a data-driven firm, it guides their strategic decision-making and service/product development. As a result, they require a Data Engineer to join the team of data engineers to support this migration.
What you'll be doing
As a Data Engineer, you will support modern, scalable, cloud-based data infrastructure.
You will support the design, roll-out and execution of the data strategy across multiple products and collaborate with other data teams to ensure that the data is integrated and accessible.
This role requires a range of data engineering activities including; prototyping, pipelining, process automation and more.
What you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience as a Data/Software Engineer
- SQL Server experience
- Cloud experience desirable
- CI/CD experience desirable e,g Docker, Azure DevOps
- Object-orientated or functional programming experience preferred
- Agile experience preferred
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV, don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the role in more detail.