— Voted one of the best companies to work for
- Exciting, rapidly moving and innovative working environment.
- Great working environment with a supportive and socialable team.
- Responsibility for day one and the ability to set direction and work hands-on.
Are you a Data Scientist looking to move into a new role at a company voted one of the best places to work in the UK? If so, I'm currently working with a company based in Cardiff who'd be keen to speak with you.
What you'll be doing
Primarily looking at customer data you’ll be using data modelling, machine learning and analytics to help this company understand their users better and use it to develop their products further.
Using data from a range of sources you will be looking at customer engagement, life-cycle and churn to improve their existing products and processes as well as generate new exciting ideas.
You will also be championing data science across the company and local network to promote the use of data and data science.
This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies
What experience you'll need to apply
- Over 3 years’ experience working in a Data Science/Machine Learning role
- Experience managing and mentoring junior data scientists/analysts.
- A MSc or PhD in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
- Experience using Neural Networks and Deep Learning (using libraries like Keras, Tensorflow or PyTorch).
- Programming skills in Python ideally (using libraries like Pandas, Numpy and Scikit-learn)
- Communication skills are key in this one as well as the ability to work well both in a team and alone.
What you'll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer here is between £50K - £60K alongside a range of benefits including, flexible working hours, shares in the business, generous pension package, plenty of discounts and more.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we'll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Exciting Tech StartupLocation:Bristol/RemoteSalary:£40000 - £50000
— 12 month FTCLocation:Cardiff/RemoteSalary:£40000 - £50000
— Vibrant Software HouseLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k