— FinTech Scale-Up
- Develop end-to-end solutions to progress the BI suite.
- Gain experience with modern cloud services for data extraction, manipulation and analysis.
- Work across multiple products in a tech-driven culture
This FinTech client are continuing to grow and require a BI developer to progress their BI suite. This person will bridge the gap between development and analysis as they continue to expand the BI Team.
What you’ll be doing
You will work collaboratively with the wider BI team to gather requirements and build reports from multiple source which will require working with internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll improve the Power BI suite by undertaking complex queries, optimising data models and producing visualisations to support the future data strategy.
What you’ll need to apply
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of BI/Data Development
- Solid SQL
- Data modelling experience
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with cloud services desired
- Passionate to progress and learn new technologies
- Stakeholder engagement
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £45k plus great benefits - for starters, you will be in an environment that encourages personal development and wants to continue growing a progressive tech stack.
You'll work in offices with a games room, free gym and a sociable group who do everything from the standard Friday beers to attending events and hosting hackathons. Given their major partnership/investment, this is the perfect time to join the expanding team and there's excellent progression available for all staff.
Please get in touch with Scott with a CV today, don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.