You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
- Join a start-up but with the backing of a larger brand.
- Remote working but when in the office ejoy a great space with an on-site gym, games room and top location.
- Play a key role in the businesses UX maturity and design capability.
We’re looking for a UX Designer to join a growing product team in Cardiff.
What you’ll be doing
You'll be the 2nd UX hire for the business and join a tight knit product team reporting into a newly appointed Head of Product. This is an exciting time to join as user experience and product thinking capability and understanding grows. As well as the Head of Product you will work closely with a UX counterpart, Visual Designer and the in-house development team. The design team is new and has seen significant investment this year already.
Your responsibilities will cover the whole product lifecycle from research, through wireframing and prototyping new journeys and testing your designs with users. The product has already seen great success in the market but you will work closely with the CX and customer services teams to gather deeper insight on user behaviour, what is exciting users and what might not be delivering as well as it could.
This is a great opportunity for a user centred designer to make real impact as part of a fast moving and ambitious start-up team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a UX role with capability in research, prototyping and testing.
- A portfolio of UX deliverables that showcases your user advocacy and understanding.
- Capable with modern design and prototyping tools (e.g Sketch, Figma, Axure etc)
- Experienced in a variety of testing methods including A/B testing.
- Experience of working on Fintech or financial services products desirable.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Experience of working on native apps desirable (IOS & Android).
- Familiarity with usability tools (such as Hotjar, Crazy Egg or Decibel insight).
- Comfortable working in Agile/Scrum environment.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll enjoy some great benefits including private medical cover, flexible working, a contemporary office space (as part of a creative community of businesses), onsite gym a games room and more.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio or case studies showcasing the desired experience.