You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing and Website Executive
— Legal firm based in Cardiff.
- Law firm based in Cardiff with discounted parking nearby.
- Drive digital marketing activity across the firm.
- Great culture and benefits.
We are working with a dynamic, forward-thinking legal firm based near central Cardiff to appoint an experienced Digital Marketing and Website Executive on a permanent, full-time basis. You’ll be responsible for driving digital marketing across the firm and managing advertising activities.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be championing the firms digital marketing strategy and creating digital marketing content via text, audio and video. You will also help to maintain and develop the corporate website and manage SEO and PPC analysis and reporting. Another aspect of your role will be to maintain corporate and social media channels and to design and produce digital marketing collateral.
You’ll be managing relationships with 3rd party agencies and partners so experience in this area will be necessary. Another key focus of yours will be to design, develop and build the website and maintain and make sure the pages are performing the way they need to. You’ll be evaluating code to ensure compliance with agency standards and manage multiple web updates through CMS platforms such as WordPress. You’ll also be using Google Analytics, AdWords (Google Ads) and other SEM marketing tools to produce monthly reports on ROI figures.
What experience you will need to apply
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of digital marketing and website design in a highly regulated environment
- Proven track record in working in a fast-paced, complex environment and handling multiple stakeholder projects at any given time
- Marketing related degree
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal)
- First-rate copywriting skills
- Commensurate experience in using Adobe CC, Publisher, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Canva and WordPress
- Strong analytical skills with a great eye for detail
- Experience of managing and writing content for a website CMS
- Working knowledge of HTML
What you will get in return for your experience
You'll work within a forward-thinking, dynamic workforce and be offered a range of benefits and perks including 25 days holidays, 3% pension contribution, life assurance, holiday buy & sell scheme, free hot & cold drinks, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, annual flu Jab, discounted car parking and healthy snacks.
If this sounds like it could be something of interest, please get in touch without delay.