You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Assistant
— International brand with ambitious plans!
- Work for an international brand with ambitious plans and continuous growth.
- Assist with Omni-channel online marketing activities that support growth objectives.
- Fantastic development opportunities to grow and progress.
We are working with a global brand to appoint a Digital Marketing Assistant into a successful team based in the Cardiff head office. The key focus of the role will be to support Digital Executives with online marketing campaigns and manage website improvements.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working closely with the Digital Marketing Executives to support the omnichannel online marketing activities that support the growth objectives of the three brands and international markets. The role will coordinate the daily activities that go into building relevant website traffic through all online marketing. You will also work with both internal and external web development resources to deliver and evolve project plans to support business development and work with wider marketing team to develop and implement regular campaigns supporting subsidiary business objectives.
What experience you will need to apply
- Experience in a similar role, with a minimum of 2 years working in digital marketing
- Degree level education in a Marketing, Business, Communications or similar discipline
- Track record of editing websites and familiarity with multiple content management systems
- Fundamental understanding of online customer decision making
- Ability to develop sales orientated, compelling and influential copy for traditional and modern marketing activities
- Numerate and strong competency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with web analytics software (Google Analytics an advantage)
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead and coordinate others
- Excellent attention detail
- Fundamental understanding of how digital marketing works
- The ability to use data to analyse problems from a variety of angles and provide the most appropriate solution
- Accurate and rational task prioritisation is essential
What you will get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a salary in line with your skills and experience ranging from £20k-27k + 10% bonus, pension scheme, holiday allowance and healthcare package. You will also receive ongoing training and development to help you progress.
If you have the skills and experience required and are interested in finding out more, please apply with a short cover note and a copy of your CV.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— Software HouseLocation:CardiffSalary:c.£30kFantastic opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to leading software house. Beautiful offices in central Cardiff. A generous employer who offers a competitive salary alongside annual training budget for courses and certifications of your choice. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Digital Project Manager considering a career with a fantastic software house that deliver a brilliant SaaS product to customers throughout the country. This could be a great move client-side! What you'll be doing As Digital Project Manager, you'll oversee projects from the beginning to the end of their life cycle; you could be working on around 10 or more projects at any one time. You'll be working with CRMS and PM software, producing and maintaining project plans and budgets, whilst keeping key stakeholders up to date with regular reporting and of course communicating all progress to clients. Youll be a sociable and dynamic individual who thrives working within a team of experts and with established clients. What experience you'll need Youll be committed to career growth and keen to work in a fast-paced and growing environment. It is key that you've had around 2 or more years as a Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer or in a client services role managing projects i.e. Digital Account Manager. It is likely that you would've gained your digital project management experience in a digital agency or software house. Experience of managing projects individually under pressure. Ability to manage client expectations, as well as excellent time management skills. Technical knowledge of software delivery and digital would be attractive but is not essential. What you'll get in return for your talents Not only will you be working for an exceptional organisation, but you will also be given real opportunities for career progression here. They are looking for someone to nurture and invest in, so if that sounds appealing to you then this could be the role for you. The salary will depend on your experience but will range from around £24K to £30K per annum. What's next? Get in touch with Fran at ADLIB with an up to date CV if you feel you meet the criteria above.