Digital Marketing specialist
— International, B2C Marketing.
- Head up the UK B2C marketing based out of the Cardiff head office.
- Report directly to the Marketing Director based in Sydney Australia.
- Work very closely with the Cardiff based Marketing Acquisitions Manager.
- Work for an international brand with huge growth plans. ?£?
We’re working with a global organisation based in Cardiff to appoint a B2C Marketing specialist to report directly to the Marketing Director based in Sydney, Australia and work alongside the Cardiff based Marketing Acquisition Manager. We need you to have extensive B2C marketing experience and have experience across the full mix, especially covering PPC, SEO, Social Media and Website management.
What you’ll be doing
You will be the sole B2C marketer for the international brand and work on omnichannel marketing activities that support the growth objectives through the international markets. You will be involved with the international PPC campaigns and heavily involved with the SEO activity. You will be working on social media campaigns and using googles analytics to asses the results. You will be involved in the strategic marketing planning throughout the international markets and have full autonomy of the B2C activity. This role will also coordinate the daily activities that go into building relevant website traffic through all online marketing.
What experience you will need to apply
- You’ll need at least 4 years’ experience working within a similar role, specialising in B2C marketing.
- Ideally, you will have worked for a big brand and have been involved at a strategic level, having full ownership over B2C marketing campaigns.
- Experience of proactively reviewing and managing website improvements.
- Experience improving lead generation conversion rates and user experience.
- Experience using paid search to build intelligent campaigns that generate leads and sales by targeting customers across the buyer journey.
- Experience developing sales orientated, compelling and influential copy.
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience.
- Being multi-lingual would be beneficial.
What you'll get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a competitive package and a salary in line with your skills and experience of up to £35k. You will be the most senior B2C marketer based in the Cardiff head office and have full ownership over the B2C marketing activity. This will allow you to work at a senior level and progress into a management role.
Please apply with a short cover note and your CV.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Leading Bristol AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£25,000 + Perks
— Microsoft Dynamics CRMLocation:BristolType:Salary:Up to £900 p/day
— head up the front-end development!Location:TewkesburySalary:£35K - £45K