Front End Developer
— Modern technology, excellent work/life balance
- Close-knit team in a friendly environment.
- Join a business with a reputable global client base
- Excellent opportunity to pick up new tech and learn new skills
Front End Developer needed to join a leading organization’s digital team just a few miles outside Cardiff. They’ve been supporting their impressive client base for a number of years and offer a diverse range of products and services. They’re seen as one of the worlds leading experts in their field with their digital and online presence playing a key part in their business model.
What skill’s you’ll be needing
- Interest or experience in new libraries, frameworks and technology
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and how to interface them.
- Experience working with version control.
What you’ll be doing
Working within their digital team you’ll be part of a busy team that produce, modify and maintain all of the company’s websites. The majority of your work will be project based focusing on the online customer journey, working from solution definition, estimation, right through to implementation and testing. You’ll also be working collaboratively with other teams and third-party providers ensuring they have a unified and shared code base for all front-end development.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary of to £30,000 (doe) with generous benefits package that includes; excellent pension, 25 days holiday, flexible working options, free parking and more. You’d be joining a friendly team who love what they do and have the chance to make a real impact within a well-respected organization.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to Myles or give us a call for more info.