Full Stack Developer (.Net)
— Business Growth & Progressive Tech Environment
- Innovative start-up culture, but with the financial stability of a larger business.
- Significant opportunity of organic career progression.
- Community events, conferences, meet-ups, amazing offices and progressive training.
An exciting start-up within the financial sector has secured a major new contract, so is now looking significantly grow the existing development team. You’ll be based in nice, modern offices in Cardiff, complete with Games Room and free on-site Gym! The business was proud to be named as one of Techworld’s Top 10 UK FinTech Start-ups to watch and have only continued that success since. Significant new revenue and established investment has allowed the realisation of their ambitious growth plans, so this is the perfect time to join the journey.
What experience you'll need
- You’ll be a commercially proven Software Engineer, working with C#, .NET & SQL Server.
- Experience working with Visual Studio and Source Control (TFS, VSTS).
- Proven exposure working in a Scrum environment.
- A solid understanding of Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, Docker) would be beneficial.
- Understanding of front-end development and/or the creative process.
- Team leadership or previous management experience would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of multiple technical languages would definitely be bonus.
- DevOps/ Automation experience.
What you'll be doing
You will be working closely with the development team on a wide range of web apps, from bespoke MVC applications to Umbraco CMS. You’ll also be working on web services, back-end code (integrating with third party APIs and SQL Server databases) and the mobile app (iOS & Android, building using Ionic 3 / AngularJS). It’s an Agile development environment and fast-paced, usually looking at weekly, multiple releases! There will be a number of key new projects that you will be focussed on, primarily based around integrating the service/software into new partner systems.
What you'll get in return for your talents
For starters, you will be in an environment that encourages personal development and encourages knowledge growth around progressive tech stacks. You’ll work in amazing offices, with a games room and a free gym! The culture is also very sociable, who do everything from the standard Friday beers to attending events and hosting hackathons. This is the perfect time to join the expanding team and there’s excellent future progression available for all staff.
Sound interesting? Apply now, or contact Rich for more information!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Middleware Developer - Mulesoft, Mule ESBLocation:CroydonSalary:£45000 - £60000
— In App PurchasesLocation:BathType:Salary:Up to £350 p/day
— Market leading security platformLocation:BristolSalary:£40K-£60K