Information Security Manager
— brand new department
- Opportunity to make your mark within a new department for the business
- Flexible working hours
- Great career progression
An award-winning financial services company is looking for an Information Security Manager to join their growing team in Cardiff. They pride themselves on being a people centric company, creating a flexible working environment for their employees and ensuring a good work life balance. Within this role, you will be tasked with creating a strong technology environment that reduces the information security risk for the business.
What skills you’ll need
- Solid knowledge and experience in security (sec ops/risk management/ architecture etc)
- Application and infrastructure security experience
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and cloud computing
- Experience performing security solution design reviews and promoting best practice
- Knowledge of security exploits and threats
- Ability to network across the business and communicate to all levels
What you’ll be doing
Your role will involve providing consultancy to both the business and projects. You will support security risk assessments and collaborate across the wider information security teams. Analysing potential threats and communicating this clearly to the business. You’ll support key stakeholders and guide them through information security and support in the management of security programmes within the group. You will also be involved in vulnerability management.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On offer is a salary up to £65,000, you will also receive a generous benefits package which includes share scheme, pension 6% matched contribution, life assurance, travel season ticket loans, gym membership, free parking, cycle to work scheme, parental perks and more. As well as this they are committed to your professional development and can offer a in depth training and development plan.
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
InfoSec jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K