— - National Legal firm
- Implement and drive forward a multi-channel marketing strategy.
- You'll have 3 direct reports, so strong team management is key.
- Manage a substantial marketing budget and analyse return on investments.
We’re working with a national legal firm to appoint an experienced Marketing Manager into the Marketing and Business Development team based in Cardiff. The successful candidate will have proven the success of delivering on B2C marketing campaigns and ideally have worked within another heavily regulated environment such as financial services, insurance or accountancy.
What you'll be doing
You'll be working within the claimants and litigation team and driving forward B2C strategic marketing campaigns to a range of audiences. You'll be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the claimant litigation market and have substantial experience of attracting high volumes of claims through targeted and varied marketing and advertising campaigns.
You’ll have the confidence to drive digital lead generation and also have a track record of managing budgets and measuring/reporting on return on investment. Within the role you will be managing 3 team members, so management experience is essential. You will also need to be comfortable dealing with a range of senior stakeholders across various teams in both Cardiff and London.
What experience you will need to apply
- Ideally, you’ll be working as a Marketing Manager within another professional services firm
- You’ll have experience of devising and implementing highly targeted advertising, PR and marketing campaigns
- Experience of managing a substantial marketing budget and examples of successful ROI
- Digital Marketing experience (web, SEO, PPC, social media, blogs)
- Senior stakeholder management
What you will get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a salary in line with your experience in the ranges of £40k-£50k + a range of company benefits!
If this sounds like it could be something of interest, please get in touch to chat about the finer details. If you are currently working at another legal firm in the same role, but your salary expectations exceed the advertised amount, we are still keen to speak with you.