You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Large commercial business,in the centre of Cardiff + parking!
- B2B role with a huge commercial focus.
- Drive campaigns with lead generation focus.
- Central location in Cardiff with parking on site.
We are working with a large commercial business in the centre of Cardiff to appoint a Marketing Manager on an initial 12FTC basis. We are keen to get you started ASAP to allow time for a handover, so if you are immediately available then this is a massive selling point, although we can consider notice of up to 4 weeks. This is a highly commercial role, so it’s essential for you to have at least a few years’ experience within a B2B, commercial, lead generating type of role.
What you’ll be doing
As the Marketing Manager for the commercial division, you will sit within the department that specialises in business development and events. You will work closely with the sales team to develop and generate new business leads through developing and driving effective marketing campaigns. This is a standalone role, with no direct reports. You’ll have a really broad marketing skillset and develop a strong brand identity and strategy to support the growth of current and future commercial operations. You’ll establish solid working relationships with various stakeholders throughout the organisation.
You’ll focus on maximising the development of the CRM database and create and implement suitable data capture, analytics and ROI measurements. You will lead on a range of projects and collaborate with the international bids team, business development team and retail teams. You will also have a focus on developing key strategic external partnerships and use sitecore to manage content for the newly launched website.
What experience you will need to apply
- Proven experience of driving substantial income or market growth in a Business to Business environment, working within a target-driven environment.
- Proven track record of successfully developing and delivering innovative marketing campaigns, events, content and collateral.
- Fully conversant in utilising digital technology and social media, marketing automation with traditional media to create innovative campaigns.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to generate creative content which appeals to business audiences, as well as reflecting the values of a Further Education organisation.
- Confidence in leading collaborative projects, and bringing together multiple viewpoints and objectives into cohesive projects.
- Excellent communication skills; able to present complex information to varying audiences, and to develop and grow networks of contacts, including driving focus groups activity etc.
- Projects management skills, including driving project teams to achieve targeted outcomes, and bringing together multiple viewpoints and objectives into cohesive brand identities.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship-building skills, able to create solutions to issues that will satisfy more than one party and reconcile conflicting needs or expectations.
- The ability to manage complex or competing options and balance the benefits and risks, accounting for operational and/or financial consequences.
- Experienced in designing and implementing effective evaluation measures to demonstrate return on investment, and confident in creating persuasive business cases in order to bid for, and drawdown funding.
What experience you will need to apply
You will receive a salary in line with your skills and experience (£35k-£40k) and a range of benefits and perks.
Firstly, please only apply if you meet the required criteria. We don’t have any flexibility on this and we need to have all the skills and experience listed. Please apply by sending your CV in response to this advert with a short summary of your current situation and details of how quickly you can be available to start a new role.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— Highly Innovative BusinessLocation:BristolType:Salary:circa £20kFantastic Graduate Job Opportunity. Work For a Highly Innovative Bristol Business. Entry Level Product Management Role. With all the uncertainty out there at the moment, this is an incredible opportunity for a recent Graduate to join a successful and award winning business in central Bristol. Working within the medical devices industry you will work with an experienced team to help develop products that are sold around the world. There is no experience necessary for this role, but you must have a relevant Science/Medical based degree and an interest in working within Product Management. What you’ll be doing The Product Management team is responsible for conducting market and competitor research, understanding the market conditions and using this insight and understanding to inform decisions on which products the business should be designing, manufacturing and bringing to market. You will be the eyes and ears for the business, showing knowledge of what is happening in the marketplace today, and foreseeing what will happen in the future. You will analyse pricing, product performance, and as your role develops you will take ownership of the critical path ensuring products are delivered in a timely fashion by managing suppliers. You will use a variety of tools to gain this understanding, from desk research, to customer and user research, using surveys, analysis and monitoring positive and negative customer feedback. With products being sold to medical professionals and within the education/training sector you will keep up to date with trends and changes within this to get ahead of the curve and ensure the business is delivering the right products for the new courses and the next academic year. What experience you’ll need to apply A science/medical based degree or equivalent Excellent written and verbal communication skills Good numeracy skills, ability to understand data A practical and hands on approach An interest in working within product management What you’ll get in return for your experience You will receive a competitive salary for a graduate role, along with a host of other benefits including a quarterly company wide bonus. You will be working for a successful business that looks after their staff in beautiful and recently refurbished offices in a central Bristol location. What next If you have recently graduated with a relevant Science or Medical based degree then click here to apply now, or contact Chris for more information.