You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Large commercial business,in the centre of Cardiff + parking!
- B2B role with a huge commercial focus.
- Drive campaigns with lead generation focus.
- Central location in Cardiff with parking on site.
We are working with a large commercial business in the centre of Cardiff to appoint a Marketing Manager on an initial 12FTC basis. We are keen to get you started ASAP to allow time for a handover, so if you are immediately available then this is a massive selling point, although we can consider notice of up to 4 weeks. This is a highly commercial role, so it’s essential for you to have at least a few years’ experience within a B2B, commercial, lead generating type of role.
What you’ll be doing
As the Marketing Manager for the commercial division, you will sit within the department that specialises in business development and events. You will work closely with the sales team to develop and generate new business leads through developing and driving effective marketing campaigns. This is a standalone role, with no direct reports. You’ll have a really broad marketing skillset and develop a strong brand identity and strategy to support the growth of current and future commercial operations. You’ll establish solid working relationships with various stakeholders throughout the organisation.
You’ll focus on maximising the development of the CRM database and create and implement suitable data capture, analytics and ROI measurements. You will lead on a range of projects and collaborate with the international bids team, business development team and retail teams. You will also have a focus on developing key strategic external partnerships and use sitecore to manage content for the newly launched website.
What experience you will need to apply
- Proven experience of driving substantial income or market growth in a Business to Business environment, working within a target-driven environment.
- Proven track record of successfully developing and delivering innovative marketing campaigns, events, content and collateral.
- Fully conversant in utilising digital technology and social media, marketing automation with traditional media to create innovative campaigns.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to generate creative content which appeals to business audiences, as well as reflecting the values of a Further Education organisation.
- Confidence in leading collaborative projects, and bringing together multiple viewpoints and objectives into cohesive projects.
- Excellent communication skills; able to present complex information to varying audiences, and to develop and grow networks of contacts, including driving focus groups activity etc.
- Projects management skills, including driving project teams to achieve targeted outcomes, and bringing together multiple viewpoints and objectives into cohesive brand identities.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship-building skills, able to create solutions to issues that will satisfy more than one party and reconcile conflicting needs or expectations.
- The ability to manage complex or competing options and balance the benefits and risks, accounting for operational and/or financial consequences.
- Experienced in designing and implementing effective evaluation measures to demonstrate return on investment, and confident in creating persuasive business cases in order to bid for, and drawdown funding.
What experience you will need to apply
You will receive a salary in line with your skills and experience (£35k-£40k) and a range of benefits and perks.
Firstly, please only apply if you meet the required criteria. We don’t have any flexibility on this and we need to have all the skills and experience listed. Please apply by sending your CV in response to this advert with a short summary of your current situation and details of how quickly you can be available to start a new role.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— Software HouseLocation:CardiffType:Salary:c.£30kFantastic opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to leading software house. Beautiful offices in central Cardiff. A generous employer who offers a competitive salary alongside annual training budget for courses and certifications of your choice. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Digital Project Manager considering a career with a fantastic software house that deliver a brilliant SaaS product to customers throughout the country. This could be a great move client-side! What you'll be doing As Digital Project Manager, you'll oversee projects from the beginning to the end of their life cycle; you could be working on around 10 or more projects at any one time. You'll be working with CRMS and PM software, producing and maintaining project plans and budgets, whilst keeping key stakeholders up to date with regular reporting and of course communicating all progress to clients. Youll be a sociable and dynamic individual who thrives working within a team of experts and with established clients. What experience you'll need Youll be committed to career growth and keen to work in a fast-paced and growing environment. It is key that you've had around 2 or more years as a Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer or in a client services role managing projects i.e. Digital Account Manager. It is likely that you would've gained your digital project management experience in a digital agency or software house. Experience of managing projects individually under pressure. Ability to manage client expectations, as well as excellent time management skills. Technical knowledge of software delivery and digital would be attractive but is not essential. What you'll get in return for your talents Not only will you be working for an exceptional organisation, but you will also be given real opportunities for career progression here. They are looking for someone to nurture and invest in, so if that sounds appealing to you then this could be the role for you. The salary will depend on your experience but will range from around £24K to £30K per annum. What's next? Get in touch with Fran at ADLIB with an up to date CV if you feel you meet the criteria above.