You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Assistant
— International brand with ambitious plans!
- Work for an international brand with ambitious plans and continuous growth.
- Assist with Omni-channel online marketing activities that support growth objectives.
- Fantastic development opportunities to grow and progress.
We are working with a global brand to appoint a Digital Marketing Assistant into a successful team based in the Cardiff head office. The key focus of the role will be to support Digital Executives with online marketing campaigns and manage website improvements.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working closely with the Digital Marketing Executives to support the omnichannel online marketing activities that support the growth objectives of the three brands and international markets. The role will coordinate the daily activities that go into building relevant website traffic through all online marketing. You will also work with both internal and external web development resources to deliver and evolve project plans to support business development and work with wider marketing team to develop and implement regular campaigns supporting subsidiary business objectives.
What experience you will need to apply
- Experience in a similar role, with a minimum of 2 years working in digital marketing
- Degree level education in a Marketing, Business, Communications or similar discipline
- Track record of editing websites and familiarity with multiple content management systems
- Fundamental understanding of online customer decision making
- Ability to develop sales orientated, compelling and influential copy for traditional and modern marketing activities
- Numerate and strong competency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with web analytics software (Google Analytics an advantage)
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead and coordinate others
- Excellent attention detail
- Fundamental understanding of how digital marketing works
- The ability to use data to analyse problems from a variety of angles and provide the most appropriate solution
- Accurate and rational task prioritisation is essential
What you will get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a salary in line with your skills and experience ranging from £20k-27k + 10% bonus, pension scheme, holiday allowance and healthcare package. You will also receive ongoing training and development to help you progress.
If you have the skills and experience required and are interested in finding out more, please apply with a short cover note and a copy of your CV.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— Scale-up eCommerce businessLocation:ChepstowSalary:£40-50kOwn digital marketing strategy & delivery. Innovative, hi-tech product offering. High-growth, eCommerce start-up This is a new role within an award-winning business, that has a truly innovative product offering. If you have a passion for driving growth across digital channels, you could play an integral part in helping them scale-up over the next few years, and have the opportunity to work in a cutting-edge, hi-tech industry. What you’ll be doing As the growth expert within a lean team, you’ll be responsible for targeting and driving relevant traffic to the site across multiple digital channels, including Social Media, Paid Search & SEO. In the first instance, a key area of focus will need to be developing an effective social media strategy and delivering highly-optimised campaigns for a range of channels, but particularly Facebook & Instagram. The ability to write and create content is a must, as occasionally you’ll also need to create ad hoc posts for the website and update it using the CMS. However, there will be a cluster of excellent content writers on hand most of the time. In a similar vein, whilst you will have the support of digital agencies, you’ll still be expected to have hands-on skills when it comes to planning & implementing PPC & SEO campaigns and be able to use analytics tools to gather relevant insights and continuously optimise performance. What experience you’ll need to apply A passion for growth marketing across digital channels, in particular Social Media. Demonstrable success in planning & delivering successful digital marketing campaigns across Social Media, Paid Search & SEO. Strong commercial mind-set and the ability to spot opportunities for new areas of growth. Data-driven approach – you will enjoy using analytics tools to gather insights and optimise performance. Ability to work autonomously but also collaborate with others and manage external agency output. Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Experience using a CMS. eCommerce background is highly-desirable. Ability to work at pace, within an agile environment and adapt to the changing needs of a start-up. What you’ll get in return for your experience For a start-up, the salary offered is generous, at £40-50k, DOE, and there is a huge amount of growth potential within the first year alone. What’s more, flexible or remote working is available 2 days per week. What's next?The team is looking to hire ASAP so please don’t hesitate in sending your CV through to Rina to be considered.