You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Large commercial business,in the centre of Cardiff + parking!
- B2B role with a huge commercial focus.
- Drive campaigns with lead generation focus.
- Central location in Cardiff with parking on site.
We are working with a large commercial business in the centre of Cardiff to appoint a Marketing Manager on an initial 12FTC basis. We are keen to get you started ASAP to allow time for a handover, so if you are immediately available then this is a massive selling point, although we can consider notice of up to 4 weeks. This is a highly commercial role, so it’s essential for you to have at least a few years’ experience within a B2B, commercial, lead generating type of role.
What you’ll be doing
As the Marketing Manager for the commercial division, you will sit within the department that specialises in business development and events. You will work closely with the sales team to develop and generate new business leads through developing and driving effective marketing campaigns. This is a standalone role, with no direct reports. You’ll have a really broad marketing skillset and develop a strong brand identity and strategy to support the growth of current and future commercial operations. You’ll establish solid working relationships with various stakeholders throughout the organisation.
You’ll focus on maximising the development of the CRM database and create and implement suitable data capture, analytics and ROI measurements. You will lead on a range of projects and collaborate with the international bids team, business development team and retail teams. You will also have a focus on developing key strategic external partnerships and use sitecore to manage content for the newly launched website.
What experience you will need to apply
- Proven experience of driving substantial income or market growth in a Business to Business environment, working within a target-driven environment.
- Proven track record of successfully developing and delivering innovative marketing campaigns, events, content and collateral.
- Fully conversant in utilising digital technology and social media, marketing automation with traditional media to create innovative campaigns.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to generate creative content which appeals to business audiences, as well as reflecting the values of a Further Education organisation.
- Confidence in leading collaborative projects, and bringing together multiple viewpoints and objectives into cohesive projects.
- Excellent communication skills; able to present complex information to varying audiences, and to develop and grow networks of contacts, including driving focus groups activity etc.
- Projects management skills, including driving project teams to achieve targeted outcomes, and bringing together multiple viewpoints and objectives into cohesive brand identities.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship-building skills, able to create solutions to issues that will satisfy more than one party and reconcile conflicting needs or expectations.
- The ability to manage complex or competing options and balance the benefits and risks, accounting for operational and/or financial consequences.
- Experienced in designing and implementing effective evaluation measures to demonstrate return on investment, and confident in creating persuasive business cases in order to bid for, and drawdown funding.
What experience you will need to apply
You will receive a salary in line with your skills and experience (£35k-£40k) and a range of benefits and perks.
Firstly, please only apply if you meet the required criteria. We don’t have any flexibility on this and we need to have all the skills and experience listed. Please apply by sending your CV in response to this advert with a short summary of your current situation and details of how quickly you can be available to start a new role.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— International brand with ambitious plans!Location:CardiffType:Salary:£28k-£32kWork for an international brand with ambitious plans and continuous growth. Coordinate omnichannel online marketing activities that support growth objectives. Fantastic development opportunities to grow and progress. We are working with a global brand to appoint 2 experienced Digital Marketing Executives into a successful team based in the Cardiff Head Office. The two new hires will each focus on slightly different parts of the brand and one will need to have extensive experience in B2B marketing and the other in B2C marketing. What you’ll be doing You’ll be working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and coordinate omnichannel online marketing activities that support the growth objectives of the three brands and international markets. The role will coordinate the daily activities that go in to building relevant website traffic through all online marketing. You’ll focus on defining process development that will be critical to the launch of lead generation activities across channels including but not exclusive to search. You will also proactively review and manage website improvements process that will use insight to improve lead generation conversion rates and user experience. You will coordinate both internal and external web development resources to deliver and evolve project plans to support business development and also coordinate with the wider marketing team to develop and implement regular campaigns supporting subsidiary business objectives. What experience you will need to apply Experience in a similar role, with a minimum of 4 years working in digital marketing Degree level education in a Marketing, Business, Communications or similar discipline Track record of increasing traffic through paid search and improved search rankings whilst driving improved ROI Fundamental understanding of online customer decision making Experience with using paid search to build intelligent campaigns that generate leads and sales by targeting customers across the buyer journey Ability to develop sales orientated, compelling and influential copy for traditional and modern marketing activities Numerate and strong competency with Microsoft Excel Experience working with web analytics software (Google Analytics an advantage) Able to negotiate with internal category teams to craft persuasive promotions to drive sales Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead and coordinate others Excellent attention detail Fundamental understanding of how digital marketing works Familiarity with coordinating and working with third party agencies to deliver tasks and projects on time The ability to use data to analyse problems from a variety of angles and provide the most appropriate solution Accurate and rational task prioritisation is essential Experience of working within a central marketing function for international business – desirable, not essential Multi-lingual – desirable, not essential What you will get in return for your experience You’ll be offered a salary in line with your skills and experience ranging from £28k-£32k + 10% bonus, pension scheme, holiday allowance and healthcare package. You will also receive ongoing training and development to help you progress. What next If you have the skills and experience required and are interested in finding out more, please apply with a short cover note and a copy of your CV.