You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Marketing Communications Manager
— Amazing Fintech - South Wales!
- Amazing Fintech based near Cardiff.
- Fantastic culture with flexible working.
- Varied role with elements of comms, digital, PR and team management ect.
We are working with an amazing Fintech company based in south wales near Cardiff to appoint a Marketing Communications Manager. You’ll manage a small team and be part of an ambitious growth strategy.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be in charge of delivering impactful marketing campaigns and customer communications along with media planning, buying and working with creative PR agencies to develop advertising campaigns. The role is responsible for developing the marketing strategy, implementing and delivery of above the line advertising along with PR and Customer Communications. You’ll also be responsible for providing the CMO with timely, accurate reports and insightful performance analysis.
You’ll work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to integrate campaigns where appropriate. You’ll also be comfortable working in an agile planning environment and have the desire to aim high, work hard, but also have fun along the way! You will also be directing and managing the Customer Communications Manager to develop and deliver the CRM and also input into website and app design to optimise the customer experience and drive conversion.
What experience you will need to apply
- At least 5 years multi-channel marketing experience is essential, preferably in digital/financial services where you can demonstrate a successful end to end campaign management
- Broad knowledge of marketing covering digital, social and traditional channels is essential
- Experience/ knowledge of UK savings, investments, pensions market(s) is desirable
- Degree education or strong academic background + relevant experience
- CIM/IDM Marketing/ Digital Marketing qualifications
- Experience of using google analytics and other analytics packages
- Confidence in stakeholder management
- Budget Management experience (CPS, CPA) + highly numerate
- Editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent team player with experience of people management and development
- Experience working in an agile/Scrum environment
- Excellent practical regulatory knowledge used to work within Fin Prom regulations
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be working for the hottest tech start-up in Cardiff and based in modern brand new offices with free gym access. You’ll get a salary up to £50k dependant on your skills and experience and work 37.5 hours per week with scope for flexible working. Holiday allowance will be 24 days per annum plus bank holidays and will increase to 28 through the length of service. Other perks will include access to onsite games room, great company socials, private medical, company pension scheme and cycle to work scheme.
Please get in touch today by calling Jade on 01179 269 530 or sending your CV to Jade@adlib-recruitment.co.uk