You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Midweight Digital Designer
— Creative integrated agency
- Join a well-established agency with a varied creative output.
- Collaborate closely with the Senior Creative Team on various digital briefs.
- Benefit from a flexible working long term.
We’re looking for a mid-weight digital designer to join an established creative agency based in Cardiff. This is your chance to be part of a truly multidisciplinary team, and this role calls for a talented, adaptable designer who is driven to work independently, yet able to work collaboratively and take direction at the drop of a hat.
What you’ll be doing
Within this mid-weight role, you’ll be the go-to digital designer supporting the senior creative team to create campaigns for the agencies key clients. The agency works with third sector brands, so this is truly rewarding work!
The work itself will be varied, from helping to roll-out national ad campaigns to thinking up concepts and executing digital briefs including landing page designs and digital ads. Due to the nature of the agencies output, there will be opportunity to work on broader briefs such as branding and print.
Ultimately were looking for someone who is digitally savvy, with a background in offline design and the ability to take their designs through to artwork when needed. You will have some conceptual ability as well as experience working within brand guidelines.
This will be a client facing position with exposure to company pitches, gaining new business and assisting with the day-to-day running of the busy studio, all with the support of a fantastic senior team!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience within a commercial design environment.
- High level of ability in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Portfolio displaying a range of integrated design solutions; including web banners, integrated campaign work, and branding.)
- Collaborative attitude to design but comfortable working alone and leading when necessary.
- Print artwork knowledge.
- Confident in coding HTML5 and CSS for banner ads.
- Knowledge of Adobe XD and Animate.
- Ability in After Effects, Premier Pro a bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join a highly respected agency team and have the opportunity to broaden your skills with their investment in training and development. Salary is up to £30k dependent on experience.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.