— Forward-thinking Financial Services Company
- CRM Manager for a forward-thinking financial services brand
- Remote role with flexi-hours and occasional travel
- Great benefits package
We are looking for a CRM Manager to join a multi-award-winning financial services company on a 12-month FTC basis. This company is truly leading the way when it comes to forward-thinking investing, providing simple and inexpensive solutions for their customers. As CRM Manager, will join a dynamic team and oversee the CRM activity, ultimately improving the customer journey. If you have experience in a similar CRM Marketing position and would love the sound of this opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Create targeted campaigns and deliver communications using their new CRM System
- Developing and implementing customer journeys
- Refine and optimize campaigns to ensure maximum value
- Inspire and maintain confidence in customers during key moments in the financial sector space
- Work alongside internal teams including Brand, Digital, Product, and Data, delivering integrated multi-channel campaigns
- Reporting on CRM channel campaign successes and areas of improvements
Experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a similar CRM Manager position with experience in managing a small team
- Solid understanding of campaign management tools, workflow creation, data selection, and segmentation for personalised and targeted campaigns
- Can advise on communication strategies and messaging to drive effective results
- Analytically minded and able to gather and communicate insights from data in a logical manner
- Knowledge within the financial sector is a bonus!
What you’ll get in return
24 days holiday BHs, training, and development opportunities, flexi-hours and remote working with occasional travel, annual bonus of up to 20% (pro-rata), matched pension scheme, private medical, and much more!
If you have experience in a similar CRM Marketing position and love the sound of this opportunity, please contact Charlotte at email@example.com or apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Start-Up Marketing AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25k - £30k
— Independent Marketing AgencyLocation:Moreton-in-Marsh / Hybrid, UKSalary:£20k - £22k
— NeighbourlyLocation:Bristol with flexible or remote working, UKSalary:Up to £35k DOE