Content and Social Media Executive
— Innovative, award winning business
- Join a high-growth start-up with the investment of a larger brand.
- Play a key role in the marketing team, driving their Content and Social Media capabilities.
- Flexible working with a balance of remote and office work where you'll enjoy a great space with an on-site gym, games room, free parking and top location.
We’re looking for a Content and Social Media Exec to join a growing marketing team in Cardiff. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a pioneering, award winning business with a clear vision and forward-thinking culture where looking after their staff is a priority.
What you’ll be doing
As Content and Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for creating and managing engaging content for a range of channels in order to educate and grow your targeted audience.
It goes without saying that you will have a natural flair and passion for writing and creativity. You’ll own content production end to end in a fast paced, collaborative environment, from creating and publishing social media posts, identifying and developing new influencer partnerships, updating the website and blog and ensuring copy is fully SEO optimised. You’ll need to be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, delivering the highest quality content at all times.
Keeping your finger on the pulse at all times will be key, you’ll need to stay up to date with social trends and channels, constantly looking for opportunities to centre yourself in relevant conversations and drive further brand awareness. This role is perfect for someone excited by all things digital with a genuine love for words and showing off their writing skills.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- First rate communication skills – a strong writer with meticulous attention to detail.
- A creative self-starter who can manage the end-to-end production of a wide range of content from ideation through to delivery.
- Creative skills to develop video and graphic content.
- You’ll be highly organised with the ability to spin multiple plates.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll enjoy some great benefits including a competitive salary, annual bonus, private medical cover, flexible working, a newly refurbished office space with an onsite gym, games room and free parking and much more. Not to mention you’ll be part of a genuinely innovative business and part of a team that are truly passionate about what they do and the culture they contribute to.
Please apply with an up to date CV for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— NeighbourlyLocation:Bristol plus flexible workingSalary:Up to £80k + benefits
— Content, Campaigns & Email MarketingLocation:Bristol, with flexible workingSalary:£26k - £32k
— Renowned Digital Agency In The West MidlandsLocation:West MidlandsSalary:£40k - £60K