Paid Search Lead
— Impressive Independent Agency
- Work for a leading agency heading up their Paid Search offering.
- Exciting opportunity to grow and develop a team of specialists.
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer, along with flexible and remote working.
As Paid Search Lead, you will be responsible for strategically overseeing all online campaign activity across Biddable and PPC.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Media Directors you will define, direct, and deliver an overarching digital strategy across PPC, as well as programmatic and paid social. Ensuring PPC growth for your clients will be at the heart of your role. You’ll lead on strategy, planning and delivery, consistently reviewing and optimising campaigns, constantly striving to improve. You’ll lead a team of Execs to success, overseeing campaign performance and identifying areas for development as this will be key in drawing insights and enhancing future campaigns.
You’ll have a lot of autonomy here, as well as the opportunity to build on your team of specialists. This is a great role for someone looking to drive their career forward and progress with a forward-thinking agency long-term.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong track record driving PPC growth for clients.
- In-depth understanding of Paid Search and Display strategies.
- Drive and passion to own and grow a key area of the business.
- Management experience – the ability to develop a team.
- Up to date Google Accreditation.
- Proficient with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- First rate communication skills.
- Commercial acumen.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary of up to £50k is on offer here, entirely dependent on experience, along with 25 days holidays plus your birthday off, a bonus scheme, a company laptop and phone, flexible working and many more perks. This role is currently remote and when the lockdown ends you will be able to continue working remotely with the expectation of visiting the office once or twice per week.
Please get in touch with Hannah with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Established eCommerce AgencyLocation:WiltshireSalary:Competitive
— Specialist Marketing AgencyLocation:Bath / Part-remoteSalary:£25-35k (DOE)
— Leading, innovative UK business.Location:Bournemouth OR CroydonSalary:£35-40k