— great career progression
- Exciting time to be joining a company who are currently going through a big digital transformation
- Great benefits package, flexible working hours, 12% pension, annual bonus
- Commitment to develop your skills within security
A financial services company is looking for a Security Analyst to join their team in Cardiff. They are a global business and they are currently going through a big digital transformation. They are a business that value their employee’s well-being and ensure that they provide a great work life balance. You will be supporting the cyber security operations and incident response for all aspects within the security team and ensuring the procedures, threats and issues and effectively managed.
What skills you’ll need
- Experience with security operations that protect data, infrastructure and applications
- Familiar with secure coding
- Experience with cyber security intelligence, malware analysis and threat hunting
- Evidence of working effectively with multiple team within the business
- Vulnerability tools (Splunk/ Alert Logic/ Nessus/ Alien Vault etc)
- Technical knowledge of operating systems and networks
What you’ll be doing
You will collaborate across a number of teams to ensure that the cyber security services meet today’s requirements and also aligns to the transformation programme. You will be a vital member of the security team supporting operational security maintenance of security and identity tooling. As some services are delivered via third parties you will be involved in ensuring that best practice standards are met throughout the entire SDLC. You will monitor, analyse and report across the security platforms to identify threats and incidents. Hands-on support of tooling and troubleshooting of cyber security issues. Help ensure the business has better technical support and resolution n of cyber related issues to ensure better optimisation of services. You will improve maintenance and recording of logs and alerts for audits. Work closely with vendors to ensure standards are met for internal and external security operations.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On offer is a salary up to £35,000, you will also receive 12% pension, annual bonus, 27.5 days holiday, life cover 10 x salary, salary sacrifice scheme (private dental, health insurance, retail vouchers, cycle to work scheme), on-site gym and a discounted staff restaurant.
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 0117 926 9530.