Social Media Manager
— Global brand with Ethical approach
- Large, global brand with significant investment in digital marketing.
- Awesome work environment and culture.
- Great salary and benefits.
This global organisation is on the lookout for a Social Media Manager to join their lovely team in Cardiff. It’s a really unique opportunity to enjoy the benefits that come with working within a small team, but as part of a large business operating in multiple countries – there are huge budgets to play with here and a lot of scope within the role.
What you’ll be doing
As Social Media Manager, you’ll create and schedule posts across multiple countries and languages, working closely with your global counterparts to produce the most effective, quality content in order to drive awareness through their key channels - Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Stakeholder management is really key within this role, so it goes without saying you’ll be a first rate communicator and relationship manager.
This is a fast paced, strategic role, you’ll need to plan and deliver campaigns end to end whilst managing external agency resource, ensuring everything runs as smoothly as possible. You’ll also be hands on, running high quality paid social campaigns end to end across all platforms, targeting specific audiences with tailored content. It’ll be down to you to grow the accounts, ensuring optimisation is delivered consistently while constantly analysing performance and looking for opportunities for improvements.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid experience running complex, high-budget social media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn (we’re talking monthly budgets in 10s of thousands).
- Paid social experience is key - knowledge of one or more bid management platforms would be very valuable.
- Agency experience/account management/stakeholder management experience would be very beneficial.
- A self-starter than can work just as well autonomously but collaboratively as part of a wider team.
- Proven experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics.
- Strategic and commercially minded in planning and analysis.
- Very strong communicator with a flair for writing.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary of £28-35k on offer (entirely dependent on experience) with generous holiday allowance, pension, life assurance and more. It’s a really exciting time for the business too, with big growth plans and a brand new office on the horizon.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this unique opportunity!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Digital Marketing / Content & Social Media / Biddable Media & PPC jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting eCommerce BrandLocation:BournemouthSalary:Up to £25k
— Friendly Law FirmLocation:BristolType:Salary:£Competitive
— Successful EdTech OrganisationLocation:OxfordSalary:£Competitive