3rd Line Support Engineer
— extensive training package
- Highly capable team.
- Greenfield projects.
- Great office space and people, free on-site parking
A financial services provider in south wales are currently looking for an IT Engineer / 3rd Line support to join their expanding team. They have experienced an exciting period of growth in the last four years, nearly tripling in size and they are continuing to grow. The role has been created as part of wider Infrastructure strategy to move towards a centralised IT function and is a great opportunity for any experienced IT Engineers wanting a fresh new challenge.
What skill's you’ll need
- Maintain, Support, Troubleshoot and Administration of: Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems (Windows 2008 and above), Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7 and above)
- Linux & Unix Administration
- Virtualisation technologies (Hyper-V and/or VMWare)
- Networking topologies, protocols & methodologies
- Firewalls, Switches, & Routers
- Telephony Systems
- Scripting, Automation, Workflows
What you'll be doing?
As a Senior IT Engineer provide exceptional IT Service that supports the business functions through end-user service, day-to-day operational support of infrastructure and wider project initiatives, whilst maintaining a secure and stable environment. You’ll be ensuring that policies, standards and procedures are followed, projects are delivered in a timely manner, and you are upskilling yourself in appropriate technology areas.
What you'll get in return?
You’ll receive a competitive salary depending on your skills and experience, free parking, company pension, a discretionary bonus of up to 10%, 24 days holiday, detailed and supportive training package, regular social events and more.
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Outstanding products, great teamLocation:BristolSalary:£16K-£18K
— Support students on an global scaleLocation:CirencesterSalary:£60K-£75K
— Ambitious Software HouseLocation:BristolSalary:£30K-£35K