Power Electronics Engineer
— Innovative consultancy - making waves
- Colloborative team, focused on delivery of innovative technologies.
- Work alongside household names, gaining exposure to key players in the semiconductors market.
- Competitive salary, alongside generous benefits package.
Based in the heart of Cardiff, our client are seeking Power Electronics Engineers to join their existing team. Operating as a colloborative group, you will join a talented team of electronics engineers - working to deliver solutions to over 100 businesses. With a number of contracts due to start - we are urgently seeking engineers looking to make their next move.
What experience you will need:
- Degree within Power Electronics, or relevant industry experience.
- Power Electronics design experience.
- Strong background and knowledge of power electronics, analogue and digital circuits and development.
- Familiarity with SiC/GaN power switching technologies.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in EDA/PCB Design/Embedded programming.
Experience with automotive power electronics design is advantageous - alongside familiarity with engineering lifecycle management.
What you’ll be doing:
You will take part in the design, modelling, simulation, and test of power electronic systems. You will design PCBs to optimize electromagnetic and thermal performance - alongside supporting the activities of your wider team. You will evaluate circuit topologies - including technical reporting to your team and wider group.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A comprehensive benefits package, including a generous pension scheme (5% contribution from you, 10% from the client). This client also supports flexi-working alongside exposure to some of the most innovative tech to date. Working with over 100 businesses, your work will be varied, challenging, and stimulating.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert. We are looking to commence interviews this week - so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Technologies of the future within a forward-thinking businessLocation:BathSalary:£30K-£35K
— Challenging and varied environment, bolstered by clear path for progressionLocation:BathSalary:£23K-£25K
— Flexible working hours, enabling positive work/life balanceLocation:BathSalary:£35K-£45K