— Agile & Progressive Tech Environment
- Best Digital Product Business in South Wales.
- Huge investment in training and development.
- Exposure the latest methodologies, awesome projects and fun team.
A talented Back-End .Net Developer is needed to join one of the biggest and best Digital Product business' in South Wales at their amazing studio in Cardiff. They have multiple offices across major cities within the UK and are continuing their growth at a fast pace. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is extremely driven whilst remaining friendly and fun.
What skills you'll need
- Expert understanding of the .Net Framework (MVC, .Net Core, API’s).
- Commercial awareness of Continuous Integration methodologies and toolsets (Azure DevOps and build & release pipelines).
- Proven exposure to service orientated architectures.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio IDE.
- Experience of component based solution development.
- Understanding of Sitecore.
- They work within an Agile scrum set-up so any experience or understanding of this would be desirable.
What you'll be doing
Your primary responsibility will be working with the team to deliver end-to-end web based solutions, developing well-renowned, big brand websites, taking a lead on key projects when required and developing new features throughout. Part of the role will also involve investigating customers problems, working with other team members to solve technical issues and to produce realistic time estimates. You’ll be working in a collaborative team so when necessary, its all about helping any other colleagues when they need it (of course this help goes both ways!). You’ll be supporting existing customer websites and making sure set processes and standards are being kept to throughout.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning company that provides fantastic training, development and working culture for their staff with a large amount of funding in place for training and CPD. Part of this is attending tech meetups and conferences where possible but they'll also support wherever else they can for you to build your technical knowledge and abilities. All developers are able to work directly with customers, providing a sense of real professional responsibility. With smart offices and a fun environment, you'll get a competitive salary, along with the usual Friday drinks, Games, team events/socials, hackathons, football/sports teams and more.
If you're ready to join a truly amazing company and push your career, then please send your CV to Rich asap.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Flexible/ remote working options.Location:BristolSalary:£35-45K
— Top Digital Agency, Huge Clients, PHPLocation:BristolSalary:£50K-£60K
— Great staff retentionLocation:BristolSalary:£40K-£60K