IAM Security Engineer
— digital transformation
- Exciting time to be joining a company who are currently going through a big digital transformation
- Great benefits package 12% pension, bonus, healthcare insurance
- Good career progression opportunities
A financial services company is looking for an IAM Security Engineer to join their security team in Cardiff. They are an international business who turned over 1.12 billion last year and they are currently going through a big digital transformation. They operate a family feel culture and this is reflected in their high retention rate. This is a great opportunity for someone who is technical and looking for a hands-on role to really make your mark within the business.
What skills you’ll need
- Solid background in Cyber Security and IAM experience
- Experience of Identity and Access Management suites
- Technical skills - Linux, Windows, Android, Azure, IAM technologies
- Ideally you will have relevant certifications such as CISSP, CIAM, CIST, CIMP
What you’ll be doing
The focus of your role is being an expert of Identity and Access Management Services for applications, systems, data and cloud platforms. You will be working closely with a number of technical teams ensuring that the IAM services meets both today’s requirements and that it is in line with the business’s current transformation programme. Acting as the SME for all things relating IAM. You will implement ABAC solutions that have been defined and documented. Carry out initial security testing of systems during the software development lifecycle. Work closely with vendors to ensure standards are met for internal and external identity access over network channels.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On offer is a salary up to £78,000, you will also receive 12% pension, annual bonus, 27.5 days holiday, life cover 10 x salary, salary sacrifice scheme (private dental, health insurance, retail vouchers, cycle to work scheme), on-site gym and a discounted staff restaurant.
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530.