You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Threat Intelligence Analyst
— excellent benefits
- Fantastic culture
- Great career opportunities
- Progressive security team
An award-winning financial services company is looking for a Threat Intelligence Analyst to join their growing security team in Cardiff. They have gone through a huge transformation of their security function and it's an incredibly exciting time to be joining the business. You will be given a lot of autonomy within this role presenting a real opportunity to make your mark within the organisation.
What skills you’ll need
- Ability to communicate clearly across varying technical abilities
- Able to adapt to new technology and their individual risks
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Experience with report writing and being able to communicate findings
- Strong technical understanding of security and cyber defence concepts
- Penetration testing skills would be desirable
- Ideally some coding experience but not essential
What you’ll be doing
You will be working within the team to support all areas of the threat intelligence function. You will collect and curate threat information from both internal and external sources and relay this on to a wide range of people within different brands across the organisation globally. You will identify and use a wide variety of intelligence sources to provide comprehensive view of the threat landscape.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On offer is a salary between £35,000 -£45,000 you will also receive a generous benefits package which includes share scheme, pension 6% matched contribution, life assurance, travel season ticket loans, gym membership, free parking, cycle to work scheme, parental perks and more. As well as this they are committed to your professional development and can offer a in depth training and development plan.
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530.