— Scale-up Tech Firm
- Greenfield design and build.
- Architect data infrastructure for a cloud-native company.
- Great engineering culture, tech stack and family atmosphere.
This scale-up technology firm is growing rapidly through both organic growth and acquisition. They require a Data Engineer that is up to the challenge of owning the design, build and management of their cloud data infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing
As the Data Engineer, you will evaluate serverless database technologies that will effectively host, integrate and migrate current and future customer data. You will design and architect the data pipelines, suggest different tools and continually improve the set-up.
This role requires a variety of engineering activities including; prototype development, architecture, ETL, process automation and more.
What you’ll need to apply
- Experience with Python/Java/Scala etc.
- Experience with Cloud e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure
- Ability to design, build and manage data infrastructure
- Experience of working on greenfield projects desired
- Ability to communicate problems and solutions to stakeholders
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £75,000 plus benefits including work from home, training and investment in your skills and much more.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date-cv today. Please don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— A global Robotics companyLocation:BristolSalary:£60,000 - £80,000
— Leading Digital Transformation AgencyLocation:LondonSalary:£90K - £120K
— Analytics ProviderLocation:BathSalary:Up to £70K