You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Computer Vision Research Engineer
— Cutting Edge R&D
Computer Vision Research Engineer
- Cutting-edge Computer Vision technology.
- Well established start-up working with well know clients.
- Join a company with strong growth plans – even post-COVID!
A leading biometrics start-up is currently looking for a Computer Vision Research Engineer to join their fast expanding research and development team and contribute to their cutting-edge biometrics’ product.
Based in London (working remotely for the foreseeable), you’ll join a low-ego, high-performance team where you’ll be trusted to work independently while receiving support from an experienced leadership team.
What you’ll be doing
- R&D role sitting as a dual role between research & development.
- The first part of the role will be conducting state-of-the-art research projects in the areas of Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Biometrics
- The second part of the role is working closely with the development team to implement said research and turn it into production code.
- You’ll contribute to the research strategy of the company while communicating your personal and team achievements to the rest of the company.
What experience you’ll need
- Masters or Ph.D. in a STEM subject such as computer science, engineering, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Computer Graphics, or Robotics.
- Industry or academic experience in Computer Vision, Machine Vision, or Machine Learning.
- A keen mathematical or algorithmic mind.
- Experience in coding languages such as Python, C++, Matlab, etc.
- Any existing publication in well-known Computer Vision or Machine Learning conferences, journals, or papers in a bonus but not a necessity. These can include CVPR, ECCV, BMVC, ICCB, SIGGRAPH, ICRA, ICML, ISMLAR, or similar publications.
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills. You will be working with multiple teams in the company so you should have the ability to state your viewpoint articulately.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll have the opportunity to work on genuinely cutting edge technology that is currently being used by multiple well-known brands and organisations. You’ll work with experienced leadership and have a chance to learn a lot while contributing a huge amount right from the start.
Please apply with the latest copy of your CV and I will be in touch with full details. If you think you are a great fit for the role then please contact Jake on firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— Next-generation roboticsLocation:LondonSalary:£50000 - £65000Software Developer in Test - C++ Work on real-life products at the forefront of the next generation of robotics Leaders in SLAM & Spatial AI Test robotic processes An exciting and unique, central London based AI, Robotics & SLAM start-up who are pioneering breakthrough solutions for the Robotics space is currently recruiting for a talented Software Developer In Test join their team. They have recently secured extensive funding from top VC’s to consolidate and expand their customer base and are looking for an exceptional person to join the team. You’ll have the opportunity to work at the forefront of SLAM and Spatial AI working on real-life projects bringing the next generation of robots & smart devices using state-of-the-art Computer Vision, sensor fusion, and machine learning. What skills you’ll need Excellent knowledge of best testing & software engineering practices Linux experience C++ Experience in a scripting language such as Python CI, cmake, git Any previous hands-on experience in robotics, Computer Vision or Machine Vision is a bonus What you’ll be doing Working closely with the development & leadership team on each step of building, testing, and releasing our products Designing short, medium & long-term testing strategies Automate testing and QA Maintain & extend the functionality of their continuous integration Producing technical reports and documentation based on the performance of their systems What you’ll get in return for your experience An opportunity to work at the forefront of next-generation robotics A competitive salary + equity Learning budget Relocation costs covered Flexible working (fully remote for the next couple of months at least. What’s next? Please apply with the latest copy of your CV and provide the best number to call you on. If you think you are a great fit for the role then please email me on email@example.com. ADLIB is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.