- Global eCommerce brand, scaling their team
- Latest tech stack
- Supportive environment with progression opportunities
I am currently recruiting for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join an innovative technology driven, scale-up retailer that are market leading in contemporary apparel. This is a thriving business that has seen continuous sales growth resulting in the need for it expand the engineering team. This is a values-led organisation and as such offers a positive and supportive working environment with ever-evolving tech. This is the perfect role for someone with highly developed interpersonal skills as well as demonstrable experience of the development lifecycle.
Experience You'll Need
- 2-4 years DevOps experience
- Experience of working with either AWS or GCP
- Coding experience preferably in Magento or React
- Competent with Git or similar
- The ability to be able to communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Solid experience with container systems Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Passionate about learning new tech
What You'll Be Doing
- Working within a fast-moving retailer that is scaling, you will work closely with other Platform Engineers and Developers within a reactive environment.The business is constantly evolving so being excited to learn new tech and adapt as the business changes is essential.
- You will be responsible for developing automation and tools, reducing and improving processes.
- You will continually troubleshoot issues across software, hardware, networking and cloud.
What You'll Get In Return For Your Talents
Competitive salary, 33 days holiday plus bank holidays, amazing offices in zone 1, start-up environment, perks including socials, office dogs, excellent career progression, company pension and a generous discount on products.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Node.js, Outstanding start-upLocation:Remote / BathSalary:£35K-£45K
— PropTech Leader, React.jsLocation:Remote / TrowbridgeSalary:£35K-£45K
— iOS & Android - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + WiltshireType:Salary:up to £500 p/day