eCommerce Marketing Manager
— Exciting Brand
- Work with a talented, dedicated team of experts.
- Join a truly innovative brand with huge growth plans.
- Fully flexible working and great benefits.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a talented, passionate eCommerce Marketing Manager to take the lead on all things digital and play a key role in driving this already impressive business forward.
What you'll be doing
This is truly an end-to-end role that will require a blend of strategic input and hands-on delivery across the full customer journey. You’ll focus on creating and implementing the full D2C eCommerce strategy, assessing areas for improvement (using analytical data on site performance) in order to drive growth across trading, customer acquisition, conversion and retention. One day you could be focusing on eCommerce trading strategy (is the site merchandised effectively, where can I upsell similar lines to increase average order value?). The next, working on organic and paid digital channels (SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Social Media etc.), tying these in with marketing calendars. Or working on retention strategies through effective email marketing communications, using segmentation and A/B testing to constantly improve ROI.
You'll work at pace and relish the opportunity to work on the full customer journey for a super exciting brand. What's not to like?
What experience you'll need
- Have worked end-to-end on an eCommerce site with a track record of delivering strong growth.
- Huge passion for eCommerce and working with brands in their early stages of development.
- Extensive experience with Shopify and all digital marketing channels.
- Independent thinker and hard worker with tons of ambition.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leader with ability to hit the ground running and drive positive change.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer and the team's business plan and way of working is very unique – work life balance is key here so fully flexible and remote working is on offer to all staff. This is an incredibly forward thinking and fast paced business where you’ll be presented with huge growth opportunities!
Get in touch with Hannah to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Innovative Tech SectorLocation:Nr. Chipping NortonSalary:Competitive
— Flexible Working OptionsLocation:SwindonSalary:Competitive
— Impressive BrandLocation:GloucesterSalary:Up to £40k