Executive Design Director
— UX, Digital product focus
- Leading banking app
- Enjoy a modern, start-up culture.
- Lead a small design team.
An experienced creative lead, you will be leading on the delivery of first-class customer experience within one of the major strands of the business, you will nurture and develop our award-winning team to further success with the products and services they offer.
What you’ll be doing
You will be leading on many fronts- growing the profile of the business with outward facing stakeholder management, development of user testing and research, human centred design and acting as brand and values guardian to ensure all the work of the team is to the very high standards you set.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Previous director level experience within a UX/ product studio.
- A portfolio or collection of case studies that showcase your achievements building and growing design capabilities.
- Oversee and guide the business through creative conceptualisation, production and delivery.
- Proven experience of implementing processes that promote design thinking, UX maturity and principles.
- Previous agency and in-house experience would be preferable.
- Have a real passion for user experience and the industry as a whole.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will receive a competitive salary, join our retirement saving plan and have a choice of protection/healthcare/ lifestyle benefits.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
UX / UI / Product Management (Discovery) / Digital Design jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K