You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Software Developer (Java)
- Join a fast developing agency.
- Enjoy a modern, start-up culture, with trust and flexibility.
- Work with cutting egde GDS clients amongst others.
We adopt a fluid, self-managing style which allows our teams the freedom to make technical decisions together, with little hierarchy - giving our engineers the opportunity to be genuinely autonomous.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for engineers who are passionate about technology and motivated by solving real problems for real people. This role will include working on internal products and client products and will require excellent team collaboration across design, research and other parts of engineering.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- To write clean, modular and testable code with consistent code style
- Develop new features
- Contribute to the engineering culture at Caution Your Blast, sharing your knowledge and ideas with others, and being open to working in different ways
- To define your own role within the context of self-management (we’ll help you with this)
- Work experience with HTML, CSS, JS, Java and an understanding of the best practices
- Experience using the latest web stacks or libraries
- The things you work on will get used by millions of customers, so you will be focussed on quality - you’ll write clean, well-tested code, heavily favouring reuse
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join an exceptional growing business as a key part of the team and gain valuable experience whilst enjoying a versatile working week
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.