You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Bid Coordinator
— Large B2B Organisation
- Global organisation.
- Large, well-established business.
- A market leader within their field.
A Global company is looking for an experienced Senior Bid Coordinator to join their team in London. You will be a crucial member of the team, with the main function of managing bids and supporting the management of the project pipeline.
What you'll be doing
You'll communicate intentions to bid with the Business Development Manager, review bid documentation, ensuring commercial and legislative requirements are met and participate in bid kick-off meetings. Other main components of your day to day will consist of creating bespoke content, ensuring submissions are well written, challenging any content that falls short of the expected standard. A keen eye for detail is massively important within the role as well as being highly organised. What's more you will be assisting in the design and production of client presentation material, so knowledge of Adobe InDesign is definitely key!
Day-to-day, you will support the pipeline by identifying leads, opportunities and bids, and use the CRM system to accurately record the bids and organise and lead bid touchdown meetings. You will capture and share model answers and refined project descriptions, collate, share and disseminate best practice and lessons learned from bid feedback and attend bid coordinator team meetings to gain progress updates, maintain communication and ensure submission best practice.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous marketing, business development and bid coordination experience.
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills.
- Previous experience in coordinating and managing tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident, proactive character, with the ability to take the lead in challenging situations.
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
- Excellent computer and IT skills including; Adobe Design Standard (InDesign specifically), Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience of using spreadsheets and databases.
- Previous experience within an architectural practice, construction or engineering industries would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You'll receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to work on some exciting and interesting projects. You'll be working in modern offices in a central location, with an on-site canteen, fitness facilities, and break-out areas for creative discussions. You'll be working for a market leader and a business that has developed a global reputation for over 40 years.
Send through your CV or get in touch with Rina on 01179 269 530 for more information.