— A global agency with projects running across multiple international markets.
- Work for one of the best eCommerce specialising consultancies.
- Join an expanding team which has been achieving consistent success.
- Be involved with technical work which will have long-lasting impact and value.
What you’ll be doing:
You will mainly be dealing with the set-up, configuration and maintenance of analytics using Tag Management Systems (TMS). The two main tools for this will be Tealium or Google Tag Manager (GTM), although others would be considered. Experience using Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics to review the impact of your work will also be key.
What experience you’ll need to apply:
- Essential that you are highly proficient with GTM or Tealium.
- Google or Adobe analytics is also essential.
- Experience working with the following tools or methodologies is highly preferable:
- Tableau, Power Bi, Qlikview
- A/B Testing
- Senior stakeholder and client-facing exposure would also be a key component of this role.
It is important to highlight that not all of the above skills will be essential, but in some cases are preferable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
- Salary is up to £60,000 but there is flexibility for exceptional candidates.
- Work in central London in a highly modern office with great facilities.
- Involvement in several exciting projects with well-known clients.
- A highly competitive benefits package.
Please get in touch with Kye Williams with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— World-leading Computer Vision companyLocation:OxfordSalary:£40,000 - £60,000
— Global Media companyLocation:BathSalary:£45k
— Digital Media companyLocation:BathSalary:£35k