You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— A market leading Media company with global outreach.
- Get access to rich data pulled from multiple platforms and over 19 million individuals.
- Be the first holder of a new post and shape your destiny as you progress within the business.
- A very generous salary and benefits package for a position at this level.
Our client is a market leading Media company with global outreach in the “specialist interest” niche. Amongst other areas, if you have ever planned a wedding or enjoy learning the particulars of a craft you would have encountered the brand before. With a global outreach spanning multiple demographics, you will have access to some of the richest data in the publishing sector. This is also a new role which will allow for you to shape it in your image.
What you will be doing
This role will involve working in the “Subscriptions & Personalisations Team” where you will be set the objective to improve the overall user experience across multiple brands. As a Digital Analyst it will be your responsibility to analyse the plethora of available data and report it back to the product developers, content strategists, and finance planners. You will work closely with the Subscription & Personalisations Director on the marketing and strategizing side of matters. You will also work closely with the Data team when analysing (A/B, MV, and any other appropriate models).
• Ability to query, cleanse, and combine large data sets. Also, source and curate 3rd person data.
• Monitor analytics and provide insight in the form of visualisations (Power BI, Tableau, etc). Equally as confident in presenting to a team.
• A/B and MV testing experience which can be applied to product development.
• Google Analytics, GTM (Google Tag Manager) and Azure experience.
• Optimizely or Google Optimise will be an essential requirement.
• Confident manipulating data with SQL.
• An active interest in publishing media and marketing analytics would be advantageous.
What you will get in return for your experience
This position is offering up to £50,000, with the possibility of a small leverage for an exceptional candidate. There is a truly collegiate culture which can be seen by the incredibly high staff retention in the data team. There is a generous benefits package including a season ticket allowance, generous holiday, and continual social events for the team. This is an exciting role which will be the first in this team, meaning there is an excellent opportunity for someone to shape this role as they progress. The opportunity for progression is excellent because of this.
Please get in touch with Kye Williams with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss in more detail.