Midweight Frontend Developer
- Project-based role with an organisation investing heavily in their tech-stack.
- Professional and technical development opportunities with annual salary reviews.
- Excellent benefits package including 35 days holiday, annual bonus, 13% pension and private medical care.
What you’ll be doing
I am working with a highly-regarded global business based in Central London who are looking for a passionate mid-weight Frontend Developer who has solid commercial experience in React and Redux to join their team.
The business has multiple projects in the pipeline including a replatforming of their website so are looking to build out their team with passionate and hungry individuals who are looking to further their career in a supportive and fast-paced environment. This role sits within a cross-functional team who are fully Agile and operate in 2 week sprints.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Commercial experience in React and Redux.
- Experience with 3rd party API integrations.
- Experienced in writing clean code with a keen eye for UX and UI.
- Experience of working within cross-functional teams ideally on a variety of different projects.
- Fully versed in Agile practices.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Competitive starting salary with annual salary reviews in line with professional/technical development. Annual bonus based on company and individual contribution (10%-20%), 35 days holiday, 13% pension, private health care and much much more!
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0117 926 9530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + LondonType:Salary:Up to £425 p/day
— Brand-new scrum teamLocation:MalvernSalary:£30K - £45K
— Remote work, consistent bonusLocation:MalvernSalary:£45K - £65K