You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Leading Innovation Within IGaming
- Standard setting, progressive and innovative tech company in IGaming.
- Rapidly growing business, with a portfolio of ever expanding, world-class websites.
- People focused culture, based around value recognition and reward.
We are looking for a skilled and dynamic Engineering Manager, with a real drive and passion for developing and retaining talent, while scaling a quality team. A team of Web Developers, Infrastructure Engineers and DevOps Engineers - All of whom are responsible for over 100 projects in the worlds’ most competitive online industry.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven leadership of a high-volume delivery, multi-disciplined technology team. Driving team growth, processes improvement and understanding of the OKR success framework.
- Historical capability of optimizing processes and driving performance optimisation. Improving speed and quality of delivery.
- Understanding of the DevOps culture, knowledge of virtual machines and their alternatives. Such as; containerization and Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience managing a team responsible for multiple projects, while still remaining very hands-on, when needed.
- Understanding on the IGaming / Online Gambling industry market space.
What you’ll be doing
Direct responsibility for owning and creating a professional culture within the business, one that encourages staff to take full ownership of their role and output every day. Promoting best quality practices and optimal collaboration in everything built across the company. Providing inspiration to the team and helping them to overcome challenges, by promoting an open forum for solution sharing. Continuously keeping your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies - for coding, building, testing, deploying, and hosting. All to support your teams knowledge.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be provided with the opportunity and platform to truly excel, both professionally and personally. Modern design communal and work spaces that maximise collaboration. Annual training budgets that contribute to professional development, generous holiday allowance, choice of tools and unprecedented social events throughout the fiscal year.
To discuss this opportunity further, reach out to Rich at ADLIB.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— SAAS ProviderLocation:Central LondonSalary:Up to £75kDevelop Salesforce solutions for a range of clients. End-to-end implementation. Tech for good, flexible working and stock options. This client is a growing tech company who have recently received an investment of £5 million and have significant plans to grow in 2019. They are a tech for good scale up and offer an ethical and empowering mission with as much focus on innovation as any commercial tech business. They require an experienced Salesforce Consultant to work with clients on end-to-end implementation. What you'll be doing As a consultant, you will gather requirements from clients and create prototypes of how Salesforce will work, translating desired business outcomes into Salesforce with a focus on Lightning Component. This will require testing, validating and ensuring UI feasibility. As this is a client-facing role, you will manage workshops and client expectations throughout technical builds. What you'll need to apply Minimum of 3 years' experience in Salesforce development End-to-end implementation experience Lightning Component development experience preferred Ability to engage stakeholders and communicate technical details Agile or similar methodology What you'll get in return for your experience A salary of up to £75,000 plus a range of benefits including work from home up to 2 days p/week. What's next Please get in touch with Scott with and up-to-date CV today.