— Leading Innovation Within IGaming
- Standard setting, progressive and innovative tech company in IGaming.
- Rapidly growing business, with a portfolio of ever expanding, world-class websites.
- People focused culture, based around value recognition and reward.
We are looking for a skilled and dynamic Engineering Manager, with a real drive and passion for developing and retaining talent, while scaling a quality team. A team of Web Developers, Infrastructure Engineers and DevOps Engineers - All of whom are responsible for over 100 projects in the worlds’ most competitive online industry.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven leadership of a high-volume delivery, multi-disciplined technology team. Driving team growth, processes improvement and understanding of the OKR success framework.
- Historical capability of optimizing processes and driving performance optimisation. Improving speed and quality of delivery.
- Understanding of the DevOps culture, knowledge of virtual machines and their alternatives. Such as; containerization and Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience managing a team responsible for multiple projects, while still remaining very hands-on, when needed.
- Understanding on the IGaming / Online Gambling industry market space.
What you’ll be doing
Direct responsibility for owning and creating a professional culture within the business, one that encourages staff to take full ownership of their role and output every day. Promoting best quality practices and optimal collaboration in everything built across the company. Providing inspiration to the team and helping them to overcome challenges, by promoting an open forum for solution sharing. Continuously keeping your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies - for coding, building, testing, deploying, and hosting. All to support your teams knowledge.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be provided with the opportunity and platform to truly excel, both professionally and personally. Modern design communal and work spaces that maximise collaboration. Annual training budgets that contribute to professional development, generous holiday allowance, choice of tools and unprecedented social events throughout the fiscal year.
To discuss this opportunity further, reach out to Rich at ADLIB.