Senior Data Analyst
— Global purpose driven brand
- London Based High-Profile Fashion Brand.
- Opportunity to Lead Multiple Exciting Projects.
- Creative, Encouraging and Talented Team.
An amazing purpose driven fashion brand have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst join the team at their Central London offices. You'll have a love for innovation and a passion to drive conversion and increase customer loyalty through data.
What you'll be doing
As the Senior Data Analyst you will be responsible for all aspects of campaign results analysis, from building and executing powerful campaigns to collaborating with global teams to provide insight and customer intelligence. Your knowledge and experience will provide valuable support in producing detailed conversion analytics, creating personalised data selections and reporting on the latest analytical trends to ensure best practice. Working with teams across the globe this role with allow you to work on a wide range of projects and tools.
What experience you'll need to apply
- A background working in either a global retail/marketing brand or a consultancy
- Proven experience in marketing analysis, reporting, optimisation & data manipulation.
- Experience working with complex data sets.
- Programming skills with R or Python using libraries/packages like; pandas, ggplot, scikit-learn and more.
- Exposure to standard querying language such as SQL.
- Exposure to visualisation tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- A Degree in Maths, Economics or similar
What you'll get in return for your experience
You'll be rewarded with a salary of up to £60K (depending on experience), the opportunity to work with one the most recognised brands in their industry as well as an incredibly purpose driven brand, great centrally located offices in London (and good remote working policies) and more!
If you thrive in challenging, inspiring and creative environments and feel like this role would be a great fit for you, then please get in touch with Adam at ADLIB.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global EngineerLocation:WiltshireSalary:60,000 - 70,000
— FinTech Start UpLocation:RemoteSalary:30,000 - 40,000
— Global EngineerLocation:WiltshireSalary:45,000 - 57,000