Senior Data Scientist
— Exciting Tech Startup
- Assist with the development of a new Data Science function.
- Exciting well-funded startup
- Amazing opportunity at the start of an extremely exciting company.
A well-funded, fast-growing Tech startup in London is currently looking for a top-tier Senior Data Scientist to head up their new Data Science team. Following a recent, large funding round, they are looking to expand the team with more world-class individuals. You will be their first, dedicated Data Science hire, so you’ll really have the opportunity to develop an amazing product that you can call yours.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be primarily working to push the development of new features for their product. As well as supporting the creation and implementation of Data Science solutions. Mainly looking at customer data you’ll be tasked with looking into conversion rates, engagement and churn as well as looking at any potential bottlenecks and insights from their behaviour.
Creating actionable solutions to business problems using Machine Learning, Statistical and Analytical techniques as well as also playing a key part in the automation and optimization of processes and the implementation of new models and algorithms.
This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least 3 years experience of working as a Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer in a similar environment
- Technically you’ll mainly be using Python (think libraries like Pandas, Scikit-Learn and PyTorch)
- NLP experience is vital here given the type of data you’ll be working with.
- Communication skills are key are you’ll be dealing with stakeholders inside and outside of the business.
- Not be afraid to get involved in the many tasks working in a startup can throw at you.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is £50K - £70K alongside equity options. The role will be primarily remote for the meantime but will be based in Central London once COVID restrictions have been eased. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work on a game changing product at an early stage and has the opportunity for the right person to build a really interesting team around them.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Growing Tech CompanyLocation:BristolSalary:up to £100,000
— Tech StartupLocation:RemoteSalary:up to £100,000
— 6 week initial contractLocation:RemoteSalary:£300 - £500