— SAAS Provider
- Develop Salesforce solutions for a range of clients.
- End-to-end implementation.
- Tech for good, flexible working and stock options.
This client is a growing tech company who have recently received an investment of £5 million and have significant plans to grow in 2019.
They are a tech for good scale up and offer an ethical and empowering mission with as much focus on innovation as any commercial tech business. They require an experienced Salesforce Consultant to work with clients on end-to-end implementation.
What you'll be doing
As a consultant, you will gather requirements from clients and create prototypes of how Salesforce will work, translating desired business outcomes into Salesforce with a focus on Lightning Component.
This will require testing, validating and ensuring UI feasibility. As this is a client-facing role, you will manage workshops and client expectations throughout technical builds.
What you'll need to apply
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Salesforce development
- End-to-end implementation experience
- Lightning Component development experience preferred
- Ability to engage stakeholders and communicate technical details
- Agile or similar methodology
What you'll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £75,000 plus a range of benefits including work from home up to 2 days p/week.
Please get in touch with Scott with and up-to-date CV today.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering / UI jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K