Senior UX Researcher (remote)
— Cutting edge edtech
- Join a fast developing edtech company.
- Enjoy a modern, start-up culture, with trust and flexibility.
- Own the UX research within a design team of 5 and wider digital team.
This is an amazing opportunity to become part of the fast growing edtech community and have a significant impact on the work of this company’s design practice. We are at the stage in our development where we need a UX research specialist to implement strong design processes and build our user centred culture.
What you’ll be doing
At this pivotal time in our evolution, we want to work with someone who can help us better understand the challenges our users face. Your insight and work will help develop our plans for our flagship product and future work.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Demonstrable experience of design and research practices- survey design, usability testing, workshops and remote testing.
- Introduce new research methods and keep up to date with user research trend.
- Gather insight and analyse user data in creative ways and with qualitive and quantitative measures.
- Experience working within an agile framework and collaborating across multiple skillsets and stakeholders.
- Understanding our users and how they interact with our product, the challenges they face and the challenges within the sector.
- Experience of design strategy and a passion for user experience design.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will be given the opportunity to work remotely with some travel to meet customers and research sessions, there are generous benefits we can discuss as well as a fun, friendly and supportive team environment. We also invest a lot of time into developing our staff and encourage personal development through mentorship and opportunities to expand your role.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.